MuClips are presets that combine a sequence with its target sound module. For example you made a nice drum beat or bass line, now these can be saved as a MuClip and easily used in other projects or shared with other users. The project browser has a separate 'What' option to show MuClips.
There are 2 ways to save such MuClips:
Recalling MuClips can be done
- By dropping a sequence part on a disk folder shown in the browser.
- By right-clicking a sequence part -> Part -> Presets -> Save Preset.
- By drag-drop from your OS or from the browser onto the composer. (on the track button, on an existing track, below the existing tracks)
- By right-clicking a sequence part -> Part -> Presets -> Open Preset.
- MuClips can be easily previewed in the browser.
- Dropping a MuClip on the composer below the existing tracks now also takes the mouse time position into account.